Coming soon.....

What I'm reading now: If the Dead Rise Not (Bernie Gunther Novels) by Phillip Kerr

Monday, February 15, 2010

Daily Digest- Arctic Chill Part 5

Up to page 311....I hadn't picked up the book in a couple days and I just blew through 150 pages in the last few hours! Wow! For a moment I have to say things got a little dull, too many pages of Erlender and his colleagues interviewing everyone and their mother about the case with very few results. BUT we have now hit pay dirt, especially when Erlender realizes the pedophile the petty criminal Andres mentions is the same guy who lived across the hall from the 10-year old vic. And now he has disappeared....not to mention the fight that the Kjartan character had with the vic's brother on the same day as the murder....the plot has thickened and gets more and more interesting...I'm debating whether I should stay up and finish the book tonight.....

No comments: